Advantage II for Dogs & Puppies - Teal - 11 to 21 lb. - 4 pk
Item # 254679 / Manufacturer Part # 04461723
Stop annoying fleas and lice in all life stages with Advantage II flea treatment for dogs and puppies. Topical formula prevents, treats and kills all stages of fleas and lice. Superior flea control kills through contact, so fleas don't need to bite to die. The main active ingredient, imidacloprid kills all present fleas within 12 hours of initial application. After 12 hours, it will kill all re-infesting fleas (fleas that jump onto your dog after application) within 2 hours. Also includes pyriproxyfen, an insect growth regulator which prevents flea larvae from reaching adulthood. This product does not treat tick infestations.
Advantage II is waterproof and lasts up to one month. Only suitable for dogs and puppies 7 weeks or older, weighing 11-21 lb. A non-detergent-based shampoo is recommended when bathing your dog during treatment.
|Form||Topical Spot Treatment|
|Pet Size||Dogs 11 - 22 lb.|
|Package Size||4 pk.|
How to open:
1. Being careful not to cut close to the blister cavaties, take scissors and cut off one section of the card containing a single tube.
2. Take the separated section, and cut into the blister cavity across the small side, close to the cap of the tube.
3. Peel off the foil, and take out the tube.
4. Repeat steps 1 to 3 for each tube.
How to apply:
1. Use only on dogs. Do not use on other animals.
2. Remove one applicator tube from the package.
3. Hold applicator tube in an upright position. Pull cap off tube.
4. Turn the cap around and place other end of cap back on tube.
5. Twist cap to break seal, then remove cap from tube.
6. The dog should be standing for easy application. Apply the entire contents of the tube evenly to three or four spots on the top of the back from the shoulder to the base of the tail. At each spot, part the hair until the skin is visible. Place the tip of the tube on the skin and gently squeeze to expel a portion of the solution on the skin. Do not apply an excessive amount of the solution at any one spot that would cause the solution to run off the side of the dog.
Discard empty tube. Under normal conditions the product is effective for a month. However, in severe cases retreatment may be necessary earlier than 4 weeks. No not retreat more often than once every seven days. After flea control is attained, return to a monthly retreatment schedule. Not for puppies under 7 weeks.
Active Ingredient...% by Weight