Advantage II Kitten - Turquoise - under 5 lb. - 4 pk.
Item # 262453 / Manufacturer Part # 83000490
Stop annoying fleas and lice in all life stages with Advantage II Flea treatment for kittens. Advantage II Flea Treatment prevents, treats and kills all stages of fleas and lice. Superior flea control kills through contact, so fleas don't need to bite to die. The main active ingredient, imidacloprid kills all present fleas within 12 hours of initial application. After 12 hours, Advantage II will kill all re-infesting fleas (fleas that jump onto your dog after application) within 2 hours. Advantage II also includes pyriproxyfen, an insect growth regulator which prevents flea larvae from reaching adulthood.
Advantage II is waterproof and lasts up to one month. Only for kittens 8 weeks or older. A non-detergent-based shampoo is recommended when bathing your kitten during treatment.
HOW TO OPEN
1. Being careful not to cut close to the blister cavities, take scissors and cut off one section of the card containing a single tube.
2. Take the separated section, and cut into the blister cavity across the small side, close to the cap of the tube.
3. Peel off the foil, and take out the tube.
4. Repeat steps 1 to 3 for each tube.
HOW TO APPLY
1. Use only on cats and kittens. Do not use on other animals.
2. Remove one applicator tube from the package. See “HOW TO OPEN” section
3. Hold applicator tube in an upright position. Pull cap off tube.
4. Turn the cap around and place other end of cap back on tube.
5. Twist cap to break seal, then remove cap from tube.
6. Part the hair on the neck at the base of the skull until the skin is visible. Place the tip of the tube on the skin and squeeze the tube to expel the entire contents of the tube directly on the skin. Do not get this product in your cat’s eyes or mouth. The product is bitter tasting and salivation may occur for a short time if the cat licks the product immediately after treatment. Treatment at the base of the skull will minimize the opportunity for the cat to lick the product.
7. Discard empty tube as described in Storage and Disposal.
Other Ingredients, 90.44%