Aquarium Sealant - 10.3 oz.
Item # 211961 / Manufacturer Part # 31010
Perfecto's 100 percent clear silicone rubber sealant repairs leaky aquariums, broken ornaments, and can be used to build small aquariums. Stays flexible, will not crack or shrink, waterproof, harmless to fresh and saltwater fish.
Adheres to: Glass, ceramic, porcelain, non-oily wood, metal, painted surfaces, canvas, fiberglass, some plastics and rubbers.
Instructions for use:
1. Remove old sealant with a single edge razor blade.
2. Empty and clean the tank with isopropyl alcohol. Dry surfaces.
3. Puncture end of nozzle at 45 deg. angle. Apply sealant at a 45 deg. angle evenly to both surfaces.
4. Spread sealant immediately. Remove excess with dry paper towel.
5. Do not disturb peices for 24 hours. Do not fill with water for 48 hrs.
6. Excess can be trimmed after 24 hours.
100% clear silicone rubber.
A++ Buy 4/29/2013
Reviewer: Tanganyikan Hez
helped me reseal my 110 gallon tank life saver.