Quick and easy peanut butter treats make a great treat for your pups' birthdays!
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Mix peanut butter in hot water. Stir until dissolved.
3. Mix dry ingredients in separate bowl.
4. Add peanut butter mixture to dry ingredients and form dough. Add extra flour, if dough is too sticky.
5. Roll dough into quarter sized dough balls.
6. Place on parchment lined cookie sheets.
7. Flatten to make a criss-cross pattern with a fork.
8. Bake for 40 minutes at 350 degrees, or until edges turn brown.
9. Turn off oven and let the treats dry in warm oven for another hour for an extra crunchy cookie.