Replacement Cartridge for Tap Water Purifier
Item # 199639 / Manufacturer Part # 175A
The Tap Water Filter Replacement Cartridge quickly and easily connects to the Tap Water Filter. As the cartridge changes color the tap water filter removes calcium, magnesium, sodium, potassium, sulfate, chloride, carbonate, and fluoride. It removes all heavy metals including copper, zinc, lead, iron, cadmium, and aluminum. It also filters organic pollutants including insecticides, herbicides, PCBs, and pesticides as well as other undesirable contaminants such as phosphate, nitrate, ammonia, silicate, and nitrite.
|Compatible Models||175 - TAP WATER PURIFIER|
Directions for installing:
1. Unscrew the Tap Water Filter top from the exhausted cartridge. Save the Resin Compression Spring, if used. DO NOT remove the pad.
2. Unscrew the top lid from the new cartridge. Remove the white protective seal. DO NOT remove the pad.
3. Screw the Tap Water Filter top onto the new cartridge, making sure the spring and new gasket (enclosed), are in place.
4. Screw the lid onto the exhausted cartridge.
5. Turn the new cartridge upside down and remove the bottom lid. Remove the white protective seal. DO NOT remove the pad.
6. Remove the Tap Water Filter base and screw it onto the new cartridge, making sure a new gasket (enclosed) is in place.
7. Put the lid onto the exhausted cartridge.
8. The Tap Water Filter is now ready to continue making perfect water for your aquarium.