0 items

view cart

Questions? Call 1-888-THAT-PET

    Q: How should I return unwanted, damaged or defective products?


    Contact a Customer Service Representative prior to returning any merchandise to That Fish Place - That Pet Place. In most cases you must attain a Return Authorization Number from a Customer Service Representative (1-800-733-3829). Once authorization has been given, package the product in a separate box with crumpled paper or foam for protection. Please include a copy of your invoice with the return as proof of purchase. Be sure to include all parts, instructions, warranties, ect, that arrived with the product in their original condition. We recommend postal insurance on return merchandise. We are not responsible for damage to returned merchandise caused by insufficient return handling or for return postage costs. C.O.D. returns will not be accepted. We are unable to accept returns on clearance items. Any deviation from these criteria may result in a restocking fee. Returns and credits are subject to the discretion of That Fish Place – That Pet Place.