Terrarium Liner - Brown - 20L & 29 gal.
Item # 235193 / Manufacturer Part # 11609
The perfect solution for easy cleaning and maintenance of reptile cages, this durable brown carpet applies easily and contains a special, pet-safe enzyme to minimize odor. At cleaning time, simply rinse with water and reuse. Non-abrasive surface is safe for any reptile or amphibian feet. 20L/29 gallon, 11.75"x29.5".
Click here for a guide on choosing the correct bedding for your herp directly from R-Zilla
1. If required, cut to size with scissors.
2. Place in bottom of terrarium.
3. Add decorative items, food and water dish for reptiles.
1. Remove liner and rinse with cold tap water.
2. Allow to air dry and replace in terrarium.
3. Install new liner monthly or as needed to maintain odor elimination.
does its job 9/12/2014
Reviewer: Nicole Pereira
does it job, the brown is jsust a little more see through than the green. other than that works just fine for my 4 month old leopard gecko
liners are durable 6/11/2014
Reviewer: E and J Reptile Shows & Rescue, Cleveland Ohio
We always buy these liners from that pet place; they last a long time and are very durable after washing time after time.