Advantage II for Cats and Kittens - Purple - 10 to 18 lb. - 4 pk.
Shop in Retail Store
Ship to Home
Ship to Lancaster, Pa Store
Advantage II is waterproof and lasts up to one month. Only for cats and kittens 8 weeks or older. A non-detergent-based shampoo is recommended when bathing your dog during treatment.
1. Being careful not to cut close to the blister cavaties, take scissors and cut off one section of the card containing a single tube.
2. Take the separated section, and cut into the blister cavity across the small side, close to the cap of the tube.
3. Peel off the foil, and take out the tube.
4. Repeat steps 1 to 3 for each tube.
How to apply:
1. Use only on cats and kittens. Do not use on other animals.
2. Remove one applicator tube from the package.
3. Hold applicator tube in an upright position. Pull cap off tube.
4. Turn the cap around and place other end of cap back on tube.
5. Twist cap to break seal, then remove cap from tube.
6. Part the hair on the neck at the base of the skull until the skin is visible. Place the tip of the tube on the skin and squeeze the tube to expel the entire contents directly on the skin.
Do not get this product in your cat's eyes or mouth.
Discard empty tube. Under normal conditions the product is effective for a month. However, in severe cases retreatment may be necessary earlier than 4 weeks. No not retreat more often than once every seven days. After flea control is attained, return to a monthly retreatment schedule. Not for kittens under 8 weeks.
Ratings & Reviews
by Miranda Rush
We have been battling fleas all year and we were using frontline with no solution to our problem. Then I found advantage on here and I bought it right away. Once I received the product I put it on my cats and about 3 hours later there were dead fleas just falling off of them. I haven't seen a flea since but I will still be buying more to continue to keep the fleas away.thank you.