KONG Classic - Large
Shop in Retail Store
Ship to Home
Ship to Lancaster, Pa Store
The KONG Classic is the gold standard of dog toys and has become the staple for dogs around the world for over forty years. Offering enrichment by helping satisfy dogs' instinctual needs, the KONG Classic's unique all-natural red rubber formula is ultra-durable with an erratic bounce that is ideal for dogs that like to chew while also fulfilling a dog's need to play. Want to extend play time? Be sure to stuff with tempting bits of kibble and entice with a dash of peanut butter. Add to the fun by adding KONG Snacks and topping with KONG Easy Treat.
- Mentally stimulating toy, offering enrichment by helping satisfy dogs’ instinctual needs
- KONG classic red rubber formula for average chewers
- Unpredictable bounce for games of fetch
- Great for stuffing with KONG Easy Treat, Snacks or Ziggies
- Recommended by veterinarians and trainers worldwide
- All-natural rubber made in the USA
- Freeze with your dog's favorite tastes for extended play
- Available in six sizes: XS, S, M, L, XL and XXL
|Pet Size||Medium Breeds|
All Classic KONG natural rubber products are made in the US and have been for over 30 years. All KONG Stuff'N Treats are made in the US and are manufactured in FDA and USDA/APHIS approved factories. All ingredients are of US origin with one exception: rice flour from Italy. Additionally, all KONG Stuff+N treats are tested for quality assurance by independent USDA approved laboratories. Together these lines represent over eighty percent of all KONG products. The remaining KONG products: Air KONG (tennis ball toys), KONG Plush, and KONG Wubba are made in China. These factories are under strict KONG supervision and have proven to produce reliable and safe products. All imported product lines are tested by independent laboratories to prove they are safe and non-toxic. Once products are received in the KONG warehouse they are again subjected to strict KONG quality control procedures to further ensure our KONG products are the finest available. No KONG product, toy or treat has ever been involved in a recall.