Shop Quickly, Safely & Easily
That Fish Place - That Pet Place COVID-19 Operating Adjustments:
1. Call Ahead Curbside Pickup NOW AVAILABLE! Click here for details on how to order >>2. Customer Pick Up Shipping Option Now Available On Website - PA Only
For those living in Pennsylvania, you'll have the option for Customer Pickup as a shipping option on our Ecommerce website. If your order is placed this way, you will receive a phone call when it is ready for pickup at our Lancaster, PA location. Please note, our website, at this time, does NOT contain all of our in-store inventory, so if there's something you're not seeing, please call the store at 1-888-THAT-PET during business hours. In addition, some items on our website are only available for purchase using this method and are marked as such.
3. For the time being, our store will be open Monday - Saturday: 9am - 9pm, and Sundays 10am - 6pm.
4. We are taking additional steps to keep pets and people safe in our store. Please see the list below:
- Anyone entering our store is required to wear a mask for the safety of themselves, our employees, and other customers. Individuals who cannot wear a mask due to a medical condition (and children under 2) may enter the premises and are not required to provide documentation of such medical conditions. If you do not have a mask, we ask that you please return to your vehicle and call the store for a curbside pickup order.
- Our store is offering Senior & High Risk Individual Hours between 9AM and 10AM every Wednesday. We ask that visitors not meeting this description delay their visits or limit them to curbside during this time to allow this higher-risk group safer access to our store if they require it. Thank you.- Our associates will continue to follow regular cleaning procedures using a disinfectant formulated to kill Corona virus, among other germs
- We have postponed all in-store events until at least mid October. We feel the responsible course of action is to not actively encourage large groups in our store.
- We have closed the Pirate’s Cove Touch Tank as well as our ‘Ted E. Bear’ area to discourage additional socializing and time in store.
- In addition to normal cleaning rotations, staff cleaning processes now include - disinfecting all carts, touch screens and credit card terminals, pagers, tank glass, bathrooms, shelving and other high-traffic and high-volume areas and devices. - In addition to our normal cleaning procedures, our team will add additional cleaning rotations including but not limited to: Disinfecting all carts, touch screens and credit card terminals, pagers, tank glass, bathrooms, shelving and other high traffic and high-volume areas and devices.
- Staff are required to stay at home if they are sick.
- We have implemented a special checkout process to allow for greater social distancing and to allow cleaning of each checkout station between every transaction. In addition, each register and the supervisor desk now has a plastic shield installed for further safety between you and our front end personnel.
- All employees are now required to wear masks (except for those with documented medical reasons.
- We are currently limiting the number of customers at any given time in our reptile and small animal areas.
- Centerville Pet Rescue, Feathered Sanctuary and That Groom Room are closed until further notice. Anyone with an appointment scheduled will be notified. For those interested in cat adoptions, Centerville Pet Rescue is still handling them via appointment - please visit their Facebook Page for additional information.
5. Your Pets & COVID-19
Because of the limited information available on Pets & COVID-19, the CDC recommends you maintain social distancing for your pets between people & other animals outside of your own household. Employees have been asked to refrain from interacting with your pets. We are also concerned with the spread of 'people germs' by repeated petting and are therefore limiting customers from handling animals prior to purchase. For the latest information about coronavirus and pets, we encourage you to visit the CDC's Website: If You Have Pets | COVID-19 - Source: CDC
Finally, we know That Fish Place - That Pet Place is a fun place to come and hang out - and we love each and every one of you for looking to us for your supplies as well as your entertainment - but we must ask you to please consider the current state of affairs before coming simply to browse. For the time being, we must encourage you to come in, get what you and your pets require, and going back home. If you are sick, please stay home. Our team will do our best to help entertain you on our Facebook page :)
We at That Fish Place – That Pet Place thank you for your patience and understanding in this matter and wish you and your entire family good health during this time.If you have any questions about this, please don't hesitate to call 717-299-5691 or email customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Team at That Fish Place – That Pet Place