Cupramine - 3.38 oz.
Shop in Retail Store
Ship to Home
Ship to Lancaster, Pa Store
Cupramine is the superior way to treat your fish with copper. Cure Ich and other parasites effectively and safely. Cupramine is non-acidic, less toxic to fish, remains in solution, and does not contaminate the filter bed. Easily removable with carbon.
|Package Size||3.38 oz.|
|Treatment For||Parasitic Infections|
|Treats up to||500 gal.|
Buffered Active Copper concentration : 10,000mg per L
Directions: Remove all invertebrates. Turn off UV sterilizer; remove chemical filtration. If the bottle has a dropper cap, use 20 drops (1 mL) per 40 L (10.5 gallons*) the first day, wait 48 hours, then repeat. On non-dropper caps, each inner ring is 1 mL. In freshwater use half dose. Final copper concentration is 0.5 mg/L (0.25 mg/L in freshwater). Leave at this concentration for 14 days. Do not redose without testing (MultiTest: Copper). Do not use in conjunction with any other medication. If tank has ever been treated with an ionic copper (e.g. copper chloride, sulfate or citrate), test copper level after initial dosing. Although most fish tolerate Cupramine to 0.8 mg/L, it is not advisable to exceed 0.6 mg/L copper. Remove with carbon or CupriSorb.