Fruit Blend Diet for Canaries and Finches - 2 lb.
|Bird Compatibility||All Softbills|
1. Feed free choice and assure your bird always has fresh food and water
2. Adjust amounts to ensure your bird’s optimum body condition-most birds consume 20% of their weight daily
3. Make this diet at least 80% of what your bird eats every day
4. Vitamin and mineral supplements are not required and could be harmful
5. Do not leave moistened food in the cup for more than 2 hours
Ratings & Reviews
Small bird treat
My love birds, parrotlets, cockatiels love this along with their regular seed food.
After trying several other brands of pelleted foods for my finches I am hooked on this brand. Or rather my zebra and society finches are hooked. The Zupreem pellets for finches are smaller than all the other brands and seem to be less waste. Other brand Rainbow Canary/Finch Pellets were as large as the Zupreem Parakeet blend pellets.
<br>The transition from seed to pellet food is very simple. You start with a combination of your birds normal food with a little new food added. Increase the the pellet to seed ratio over several days and within one or two weeks they will be eating the new and helthier pellet diet. The vitamin enhanced pellets replaces the need for vitamin supplements in their water. Millet and cuttle bone are still good nutritional additions to any bird diet.
<br>This is also has the best price I can find locally or on the web which makes it another great choice.
<br>Pros: Good Value, Easy to Use, Durable, High Quality, Pet Loves It, can't find a better price elsewhere.
<br>Cons: none except it was on back order once.